The Healthy University program offers its services to all members of the University Community which contributes to the improvement of the biopsychosocial health.
The main lines of action are:
- Knowledge on cardiovascular risk factors
- Healthy diet
- Physical activity
- The URJC Heart-Healthy program
- The emotional health cycle
- The goals, motivation and concentration cycle
- Psychological Gymnastics to understand well-being
- Lectures and conferences
The URJC is part of the Spanish Network of Healthy Universities (REUS), which is composed of institutions which commit to promote healthy life in the University’s environment.